Top Ten Best Men’s Shirt Brands in India. Getting dressed for formal work or a marriage ceremony or a meeting, shirts have no alternative. A shirt is an integral part of our clothing and it plays a vital role in enhancing the personality of a person. A shirt with good texture, material, and color gives extra importance to a person. The shirt is of different types, that include casual shirts, polo shirts, and formal shirts, etc.
Top Ten Men’s Shirt Brands in India
Here you have to see the best men’s shirt brand list in India right now. Also in this list, you will find out this year’s best brands of men’s shirts in India. Let see the Top Ten Best Men’s Shirt Brands in India 2021.
There are thousands of shirt brands in India. India’s economical development mostly depends on textile factories. Here’s a list of the top 10 best-selling brands of men’s shirts in the Indian market.
Best Men’s Shirt Brands
1. Van Heusen: Van Heusen is the top brand in India. This brand is owned by Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited. This was founded in 1921. It starts its business in India in the year 1990. This brand is well-known for its patented soft-folding collar.
2. Park Avenue: Park avenue is the next competitor in shirts branding. This brand is owned by the great giant apparel group Raymond. This company has a great collection of shirts including Anti-UV Shirts, Non-Iron Shirts, and Wrinkle-Free Shirts. Recently This brand launched Autofit Collor Shirt.
3. Peter England: This company is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited. It is founded in 1889. This brand makes its debut in India in the year of 1997. This Brand just rolled out a new collection, named 35 Shades of 2015. Presently, this company has over 1000 stores and outlets.
4. Louis Philippe: This brand is also a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited. This brand is in 4th place in the top ten list. This brand was founded in 1989. It is one of the topmost shirt-selling brands in India.
5. Blackberrys: This brand is in 5th place in the list of top ten lists. This brand belongs to Mohan Clothing Privet Limited. It was founded in the year of 1991 in India, At present, this brand has one thousand stores and outlets.
6. Raymond: With the slogan of “The complete man”, this brand is one of the most popular brands in India. This brand is famous for its elegance, quality, and uniqueness. They have a huge collection of 15000 designs and colors. At present, they have their business in more than 50 countries.
7. John Players: This brand is mainly targeted at the young. This brand is launched in 2002. Within a short time, this brand becomes very popular in India. This brand has more than 1500 shops and outlets in India.
8. Parx: this brand is placed at 9th place in the top ten list. This is a subsidiary of the giant apparel group, Raymond. They have a great collection of T-shirts. Vibrant colors are the main identification of this brand.
9. Arrow: American multinational apparel company founded in the year 1851., Quality, Creativity, Style, and Comfort are some of the words that can define this shirt brand. This brand has undoubtedly a great collection of shirts.
10. Allen Solly: This is a subsidiary brand of Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited. This brand is popular among the youth. This brand has a collection of quality shirts that are uncompromising on outlook.
Finally, we are got the top ten Men’s Shirt Brands in India in the year 2021. So, enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the top ten list then let us know by commenting. Our Bdteletalk.com teams will respond to you within a very short time.