Top Ten Hospitals in Bangladesh Right Now. Here we make the list of the top 10 govt and private hospitals in Bangladesh. We hope this is the best list right now. Bangladesh Healthcare is one of the basic needs of human beings and for ensuring that needs hospitals are the main way by which people can easily get their health care.
Top Ten Hospitals in Bangladesh
So hospitals are the most important, where the patients can serve by efficient doctors and nurses with the specialized equipment for being a cure as soon as possible. In Bangladesh there are several hospitals, I will discuss only the top ten hospitals of Bangladesh
1. Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed Bangladesh (CRP): Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralyzed was launched in 1979 by an international organization with a view of not for profit. It focuses on a holistic approach to rehabilitation and emphasized all the aspects of rehabilitation for its success.it provides treatment, rehabilitation, and support services focusing on the physical, social, psychological, emotional, and economic aspects.
From 1990 it has been operating with the surrounded about 13 acres of land in Savar, Dhaka and this is the head office for Bangladesh.
2. Apollo Hospitals Dhaka: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka started its journey on 16 April 2005 with the mission to provide high-quality standard healthcare in Bangladesh. This is the only hospital accredited by JCI Accreditation 450 bed multi-disciplinary super-specialized tertiary hospital in Dhaka.
Apollo hospital wanted to be recognized as a healthcare leader, valued by patients and healthcare providers, respected by the healthcare community, sought after as an employer, and admired by its competitors. Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is situated at Bashundhara R/A (plot # 81, Block # E) Dhaka- 1229 in Bangladesh.
3. Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College & Hospitals: Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Hospital established in 1995 in divisional headquarter of Sylhet division, Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Road, Pathantuli, Sylhet Bangladesh. The founder of this hospital is A renowned Philanthropist Janab Dr. Ragib Ali. The college has two 10 storied buildings surrounding about 3,64,400 sqft.
4. Mymensingh Medical College Hospital, Bangladesh: It started in 1924 in Baghmara as ” Lytton Medical School” According to the name of the then Governor Mr. Lytton. The medical school had been conducted Licentiate of Medical Faculty (LMF) till 1962. Mymensingh medical college was named in 1962 which started conducting an MBBS course with 32 students as the first batch (M-1). The present principal of MMC is Prof. Dr. Md. Anwar Hossain.
5. Ahsania Mission Cancer & General Hospital: An eminent, educationist, reformer, and Sufi Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah (R.) were founded a non-government development organization known as Mission Cancer & General Hospital, it started its function from 1958 pursuing the aim of social and spiritual development of the entire human community. It is situated in Dhanmondi (House # 19, Road # 12) Dhaka.
6. Armed Forces Medical College: An army runs a medical college in Bangladesh, it was starting its academic activities on 20 June 1999 with 56 medical cadets. The Armed Forces Medical College is situated at Dhaka cantonment, Dhaka in Bangladesh.
7. United Hospital Limited: It started its journey in the mid-80s with the name of Continental Hospital although some progress was made by the early 90s its dream remains unfulfilled till 2004. On 24 August 2006 United Hospital was inaugurated as a multidisciplinary 450 bed capacity with about 450,000 ft surrounded areas. It is situated at Gulshan (Plot # 15, Road # 71) Dhaka in Bangladesh.
8. Marie Stopes Bangladesh: Following a survey that highlighted the need for a high-quality family planning service in Bangladesh Marie Stopes International decided to establish Marie Stopes Bangladesh at Chittagong in 1988 with the main purpose to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to improve the sexual reproductive health of women man and adolescents of Bangladesh.
9. Square Hospitals Limited: Square Hospitals Limited a concern of Square Group is situated at the heart of Dhaka (Panthopath). It has main two buildings one is 18 and another one 16 stored covering 450,000 and 136,000 sqft area with 400-bed tertiary care hospital.
10. Northern International Medical Hospital: Northern International Medical Hospital is situated in house no- 84, Quran 15 road no 8A Dhaka Bangladesh. The Northern International Medical Hospital is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and offers a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.