Top ten Journalist of Bangladesh right now and forever. Most popular reporter in Print and electronic media as well. We made here top 10 Journalist of Bangladesh. In Bangladesh there are a lot of popular journalists. Now we will tell you the top ten journalists of Bangladesh. We order them through their experience and also their writing amount. Hopefully you will enjoy the writing.
Top Ten Journalist of Bangladesh Ever
1. Matiur Rahman: Matiur Rahman Was born in Calcutta, India in January 2, 1946. He is the most popular newspaper editor of Bangladesh, Prothom Alo. This is edited by him. He published a lot of important news for every day.
2. Abdul Gaffar Choudhury: He was born at Ulania, Bangladesh in 1935. He is the most popular newspaper columnist among Bangladeshi writers. Amar vaiyer rokte rangano which is the widely celebrated song commemorating the language was written by him. He is famous for his every activity.
3. Abul Kalam Samsuddin: He Was born at Trisal, Maymenshing in 1897. He was the most popular writer, journalist, politician of Bangladesh. The most popular newspaper Mashik Mohammadi was edited by him. He played an important role in language moment. He died in March 4, 1978.
4. Altaf Husain: Altaf Husain was born in Sylhet, Bangladesh in January 26, 1900. He was an eminent educationist, journalist. He is famous for the pioneers of print journalism. He is the 1st editor in chief of the English language and as a model by young writers. He died on 25 May 1968.
5. Anisul Hoque: He was born in Rangpur, Bangladesh on March 4, 1965. He is the most popular writer at this time. His popular poetries are Ami Achhi Amar Arale, Tomake Vabna kori and Ma. He plays an important role for our writing skill and journalism.
6. Arunab Sarkar: He Was born in Tangail, Bangladesh in May 29, 1941. He is a freedom fighter, literary editor, journalist, poet of Bangladesh. His famous poetries are Nagar Baul, Narira Ferena.
7. Gulam Murshid: He Was born in Bangladesh but now lives in London. He is a journalist, scholar, author. He wrote a few books. Muktijuddo O Tarpor is one of them. He edited 3volium of Bangla dictionary.
8. Humayun Kabir Dhali: Humayun Kabir Dhali Was born at Chandpur, Bangladesh in October 30, 1964. . He is a popular writer, journalist. His popular books are Mon Sudhu Mon Chuyesey, Dustay Cheler Golpo.
9. Musa Ibrahim: Musa Ibrahim was born in Lalmonirhat, Bangladesh in 1979. He is a journalist by profession and he also reached the highest summit of the world. He is the 1st mountaineer for Bangladesh. He is the proud of Bangladesh.
10. Qazi Motahar Hossain: He was born at Kustia, Bangladesh in 1897 and died in 1981. He is a most popular scientist, author, journalist. He was the close friend of Kazi Nazrul Islam. He did a lot of things in Bangladesh. We remember him for his activities. They are the most popular and top ten journalists in Bangladesh. Thank You to visit this page.