Bengal Classical Music Fest 2016. BCMF Online Registration has been started. The Music Fest will be held on 24 November to 28 November at 07:00 pm to 12:00 Pm. There will no car parking and others. If you want to watch live Bengal Classical Music Fest 2016 then must complete the online registration as ticket. The Fest will be held in Army Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Online Registration official website at www bengal classical music fest com.
The practice of music in the ancient Indian subcontinent originated from a diverse lineage, deeply rooted in spiritual and ethnic traditions. The ancient forms were passed down from one generation to the next and has been upheld by scores of important musicians throughout history – musicians who were patronised by kings, feudal lords, and spiritual leaders, forming the backbone of eastern classical music.
Bengal Classical Music Fest 2016 | Online Registration www bengalclassicalmusicfest.com
BCMF 2016 Registration Process and Terms & Conditions
You must use a unique cell phone number (11 digit) for each registration. You can register only once using the same cell phone number.
The 2-step registration process involves:
a. Filling up the registration form
b. Entering the verification code which you will receive via sms after completing the form.
The e-ticket will then be emailed to the email address provided.
Gates will close at 12:00 am.
No bags, cameras, outside food and drink, tobacco and tobacco related products will be allowed inside, .
Multiple entry will not be allowed and there will be no car parking facility at the venue. Bengal Classical Music Festival ticketing terms and conditions.
Helpline : 01616-111888 (10AM – 11:30PM)
Who will perform? Bengal Classical Music Fest 2016 Program Schedule
Day 1: Thursday, 24 November 2016:
- Dance by Sharmila Banerjee and troupe
- Duet by Pravin Godkhindi (Flute) and Ratish Tagde (Violin)
- Khayal by V. Girija Devi
- Sarod by Ust Aashish Khan
- Jasrangi duet (vocal) by V. Ashwini Bhide Deshpande and Pt Sanjeev Abhyankar
- Violin by Dr. L Subramaniam
Day 2: Friday, 25 November 2016:
- Odissi (dance) by V. Madhavi Mudgal and troupe
- Tabla by students of Bengal Parampara Sangeetalay
- Khayal by Priyanka Gope
- Santoor by Rahul Sharma
- Vocal presentation by Mohammed Shoeb and others
- Sitar by Purbayan Chatterjee
- Khayal by Pt Ulhas Kashalkar
- Duet by Pt Ronu Majumdar (Flute) and U Rajesh (Mandolin)
Day 3: Saturday, 26 November 2016:
- Sarod by students of Bengal Parampara Sangeetalay
- Carnatic Flute by Shashank Subramanyam
- Khayal by Dr. Prabha Atre
- Tabla by Pt Anindo Chatterjee
- Dhrupad by Pt Uday Bhawalkar
- Sitar by Pt Sanjoy Bandopadhyay
- Khayal by Ust Rashid Khan
Day 4: Sunday, 27 November 2016:
- Kathak (dance) by Munmun Ahmed and troupe
- Tabla by Nilesh Ranadive
- Khayal by Jayateerth Mevundi
- Duet (Tabla) by Pt Yogesh Samsi and Pt Subhankar Banerjee
- Duet (Carnatic vocal) by Ranjani & Gayatri
- Sarod by Pt Tejendra Narayan Majumdar
- Khayal by Pt Ajoy Chakrabarty
Day 5: Monday, 28 November 2016:
- Vocal presentation by students of the Music Dept, University of Dhaka
- Sitar by students of Bengal Parampara Sangeetalay
- Santoor by Pt Shiv Kumar Sharma
- Khayal by Kumar Mardur
- Sitar by Pt Kushal Das
- Khayal by Arati Ankalikar
- Flute by Pt Hari Prasad Chaurasia
That is all about Bengal Classical Music Festival 2016. Interested person who wants to watch live the concert at Army Stadium they should online registration via www bengalclassicalmusicfest.com before finished the ticket or seat. So lets enjoy the Classical Musical program at Army Stadium on 24 Nov to 28 November 2016 five days.teletalk com bd www bengalclassicalmusicfest com. bengal classical music festival 2016. bengal classical music festival 2016 registration. bengalclassicalmusicfest com. bengal classical music festival 2016 schedule. bengal music festival 2016. bengal music festival 2016 registration.