Eastern Bank Ltd job circular 2017 for the post of “Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking”. EBL Job Circular 2017. The circular has been published on Daily Star newspaper on 2 April 2017 and their official website at www ebl com bd. Online application has started from today and deadline April 13, 2017. Bellow you have to see the details about this job circular of Eastern Bank Ltd.
Eastern Bank Ltd is the “Employer of Choice”. We are recognized for combining the wide range of products, fully online and modernized technological solutions and service excellence. EBL is the first local bank in Bangladesh rated by Moody’s with rating Ba3 at par with Bangladesh.
Eastern Bank Ltd Job Circular 2017 | www ebl com bd
Wins the Asian Banker “Best Retail Bank in Bangladesh” award for five consecutive years and also recognized by the IFC as the Best Partner for Working Capital Systemic Solution. EBL is also the winner At EBL we don’t offer jobs, we shape careers, join us in a career journey as “Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking”.
- Maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Growing sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolios and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers while minimizing risk.
- Detailed financial analysis of the balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and cash flows of the corporate clients.
- Building a network of business introduces in the local professional and business community. Maintaining Healthy working relationship with internal stakeholders including risk, operation and compliance.
- Ensure maximum routing of trade business through EBL by offering superior quality service and solutions.
- Ensuring service excellence at all times.
Qualification and Other Competencies:
- Postgraduate; ideally with concentration in business, finance/accounting or related field.
- Minimum 10-15 years of financial services experience with at least 5 year’s Relationship Manager experience in corporate banking.
- Experience of effectively using knowledge of credit products, process and risks to make fair and informed lending decisions that meet customers’ need.
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and people management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse team of professionals.
How to Apply?
Please log on to www ebl com bd/career and apply on or before April 13, 2017.
Candidates will be treated strictly on merit. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and any sort of persuasion ill result in disqualification.