Why Clamp On Keyboard Tray Is Necessary?
Clamp-on keyboard trays are essential for an ergonomic workspace. They help to keep the keyboard and mouse in one place so that users can move their hands, arms and wrists in the correct working posture.
The adjustable height of a clamp-on keyboard tray allows individual users to optimize their own ergonomics positioning as it is tailored specifically for each user’s height. This helps reduce strain on arms, hands, wrists and neck from being held up or extended too far from ideal positions while typing or using the mouse cursor.
Clamp trays also make sure that laptop computers do not overhear while they are being used in Hotdesks environments (e.g., coworking spaces) due to their secure attachment solution.
Our Top Picks For Best Clamp On Keyboard Tray
Best Clamp On Keyboard Tray Guidance
Stand Steady Clamp On Keyboard Tray | Keyboard Shelf – Small Size – Easy Install – No Need to Drill into Desk! Retractable to Slide Under Desktop | Great for Home or Office!
The Stand Steady Clamp On Keyboard Tray gives you the ability to have an ergonomically positioned keyboard, without any drilling! This model is great for smaller desks and offers an impressive 20-inch surface perfect for smaller keyboards 10-13 inches in size. Achieve optimum typing comfort with the tray 475 inches below the desk top, and its beveled front edge allowing for improved ease-of-use. What’s more, our keyboard shelf can provide the relief needed to reduce fatigue and pain associated with long hours of work.
Setting up your new tray is easy as pie with no tools required, using removable and secure thumb screws and padded clamps to prevent damage to your existing desk. Getting it out of the way is just as simple, as it simply slides under your desktop whenever you’re done typing. There are hardly any restrictions either with its compatibility with practically any desk wider than 25 inches, and a thickness of 15 inches or less. All of this adds up for a perfect keyboard accessory for the home or office!
Common Questions on Stand Steady Clamp On Keyboard Tray | Keyboard Shelf – Small Size – Easy Install – No Need to Drill into Desk! Retractable to Slide Under Desktop | Great for Home or Office!• How do I install the Stand Steady Clamp On Keyboard Tray?
Installing this tray is easy as it just needs to be clamped onto the side of your desk. No drilling into desks is required.
• How much force is needed to clamp the tray onto my desk?
You do not need a lot of effort to install the tray. The clamp has a lever which requires minimal effort to be tightened and the tray can hold up to 40lbs in weight.
• Does the tray have the option to be used with a mouse?
Yes, the tray is designed to be used with both a keyboard and a mouse.
• What is the dimensions of the Small Size Keyboard Shelf?
The Small Size Keyboard Shelf has a 25” wide by 8.7” deep surface that easily slides back and forth under the desk for your convenience.
• Can the tray be retracted to slide under the desk?
Yes, the tray is designed to easily be retracted under the desk when not in use.
Why We Like This
• 1. Easy installation no need to drill holes or risk damage!• 2. Ergonomic design places your keyboard 475 inches below the desk top for optimum typing comfort.• 3. Retractable adjustable keyboard tray slides under your desk and out of the way when not in use.• 4. Fits most desks wider than 25 inches and thickness of 15 inches or less.• 5. Padded clamps to protect your desk’s finish.
Additional Product Information
VIVO Clamp-on Computer Keyboard and Mouse Under Desk Mount Slider Tray, 27 (33 Including Clamps) x 11 inch Pull Out Platform Drawer, Dark Wood Tray, Black Frame, MOUNT-KB05D
Common Questions on VIVO Clamp-on Computer Keyboard and Mouse Under Desk Mount Slider Tray, 27 (33 Including Clamps) x 11 inch Pull Out Platform Drawer, Dark Wood Tray, Black Frame, MOUNT-KB05D• What is the size of the VIVO Clamp-on Computer Keyboard and Mouse Under Desk Mount Slider Tray?
The VIVO Clamp-on Computer Keyboard and Mouse Under Desk Mount Slider Tray is 27 (33 Including Clamps) x 11 inches in size.
• What materials is the tray made of?
The tray is made from dark wood with a black metal frame.
• How do I attach the tray to my desk?
The tray can be attached to your desk using the two included clamps.
• What is the weight capacity of the tray?
The tray is rated to hold up to 8lbs..
• Is the tray easy to install?
Yes, the tray only requires minimal assembly and can be installed easily.
Why We Like This
• 1. Save Desk Space This 268” (325” including clamps) x 11” under desk keyboard tray holds your keyboard, mouse, and other small accessories below the desktop for added workspace• 2. Comfortable Typing Angles Easily slide the tray in and out and enjoy ergonomic typing angles that relieve stress on your wrists and shoulders• 3. Sturdy C Clamps Attach the keyboard tray to your workstation without causing any damage to your desk (125” Maximum Desk Thickness) with sturdy C clamps that hold everything tightly in place and are easily adjustable for user convenience• 4. Easy Installation All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, and mounting your keyboard tray to the desk is an easy process with the adjustable clamps• 5. We’ve Got You Covered This product comes with a limited 3 year Manufacturer Warranty, as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Additional Product Information
Alera ALEKBT1B 30.7 in. x 13 in. AdaptivErgo Clamp-On Keyboard Tray – Black
If you are looking for a simple, efficient and effective way to improve the ergonomics of your work station, look no further than the Alera ALEKBT1B 30.7 in. x 13 in. AdaptivErgo Clamp-On Keyboard Tray – Black. Its easy-to-install design requires no additional hardware or crossbars and can easily fit on any surface up to 15” thick. The smooth movement slide-out tray puts the keyboard right where you need it, underneath your desk, with no fuss or hassle. Its impact-resistant plastic build can safely support most standard and ergonomic keyboards, while the sturdy metal clamps ensure that it remains secure as you type. Providing both convenience and comfort, this adjustable keyboard tray is a great fit for anyone searching for a more comfortable and customized work experience.
Common Questions on Alera ALEKBT1B 30.7 in. x 13 in. AdaptivErgo Clamp-On Keyboard Tray – Black
Why We Like This
Additional Product Information
Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray | for Desks Up to 1.5″ (Small, 24.5″ Wide)
The Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray is the must-have office accessory for every typing enthusiast – providing an ergonomic height and plenty of workspace underneath. Quick and easy to install, this keyboard tray attaches to the front edge of a desk with no tools or modifications needed, and can accommodate desks up to 1.5 inches thick. With three adjustable heights (up to 26.9″, 34.4″, and 41.9″) beneath the desk, it allows you to customize the placement of the keyboard in order to maximize comfort and computing efficiency.
When not in use, the keyboard tray conveniently folds away, taking up minimal space. Plus, with an overall measurement of 24.5″W x 11.5″D x 4.75″H, you can fit the keyboard tray even in smaller work spaces. And thanks to the 5-year limited warranty offered by Stand Up Desk Store, you can have peace of mind knowing that your purchase is backed by their pledge against defects.
Common Questions on Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray | for Desks Up to 1.5″ (Small, 24.5″ Wide)• How wide is the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray?
The Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray is 24.5 inches wide.
• How high can the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray be adjusted?
The Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray is adjustable up to 1.5 inches.
• Does the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray come with instructions?
Yes, the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
• Is the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray suitable for all desks?
It is suitable for desks up to 1.5 inches.
• What materials are used to make the Stand Up Desk Store Compact Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Height Under Desk Keyboard Tray?
Why We Like This
• 1. Placing keyboard beneath desktop increases usable desktop space• 2. Adjustable to three different heights (269″, 344″, and 419″ beneath the desk)• 3. Tool and modification free attachment to front edge of desk• 4. Retractable keyboard tray slides out of the way when not in use• 5. Comes with a 5 year limited warranty against defects
Additional Product Information
EHO Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Keyboard Tray, Under Desk Ergonomic Keyboard Tray – Easy Tool-Free Install – Small Surface 20″ x 11.5″
The EHO Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Keyboard Tray is an excellent and practical solution for those seeking to maximize their workspace and alleviate the risk of long-term musculoskeletal issues. Utilizing a secure and long-lasting C-clamp that can be quickly installed without the need of any tools, this under desk ergonomic keyboard tray features a large twenty inch by eleven and a half inch work surface that easily fits any-sized keyboard and can be adjusted up to fifteen inches thick.
These keyboard trays also feature a distinctly ergonomic design, allowing you to keep your wrists and hands properly aligned during use; effectively reducing the possibility of experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome as well as chronic pain in your hands, arms, shoulders, back, and elbows. TAA compliant, these trays offer the utmost in convenience and are built according to US Federal Government purchasing protocols.
An indispensable tool for those looking to create a more efficient work environment, these Clamp-On Retactable Adjustable Keyboard Trays offer maximum convenience while providing unparalleled support. Reduce desk clutter, enjoy a productive and ergonomic set up, and make the most of your workspace today with the EHO Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Keyboard Tray
Common Questions on EHO Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Keyboard Tray, Under Desk Ergonomic Keyboard Tray – Easy Tool-Free Install – Small Surface 20″ x 11.5″• How easily can I install the EHO Clamp-On Retractable Adjustable Keyboard Tray?
This keyboard tray is easy to install without any tools and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
• Is there an ergonomic design to this keyboard tray?
Yes, this keyboard tray has an ergonomically designed height and angle adjustable arm that can be customized to fit your needs.
• What is the size of the work surface on the keyboard tray?
The work surface is 20″ x 11.5″.
• Is this keyboard tray capable of supporting heavier weights?
Yes, this keyboard tray is designed to support up to 11 lbs.
• Are there any additional features of this keyboard tray?
This keyboard tray also comes with a built-in synthetic leather wrist rest for added comfort and a 25 cm track for adjustable placement.
Why We Like This
1. Large and Perfect Size: Full size keyboard drawer with a 20″ x 115″ surface fits all sizes of keyboards and knick knacks.
2. Increases Usable Work Area: Reduces clutter and creates a more efficient work area with our sliding keyboard platform.
3. Easy Assembly: No need to drill holes in your desk, just affix the keyboard tray to the rails and clamp your new under desk keyboard tray.
4. Ergonomic Design: Keeps your wrists and hands properly aligned for long term use and fatigue reduction.
5. Sturdy C Clamps: Attach the keyboard tray to your workstation without damaging your desk with adjustable C clamps.
Additional Product Information
Benefits of Clamp On Keyboard Tray
The benefits of having a best clamp on keyboard tray are numerous and far-reaching. Clamp on keyboard trays provide an ergonomic accessory to any desk or workspace, putting the user’s wrists in greater comfort while typing. Here are some of the top advantages that come with investing in one:
1) Improved posture – Sitting properly and comfortably is key when it comes to preventing serious health problems later down the line. With a proper keyboard tray setup, users can keep worrying about their position at bay as they type away without too much thought into it otherwise. This leads to improved posture over time, reducing joint pain from poor positioning associated with working long hours at your computer desk .
2) Wrist relief – A clamped-on model also helps prevent wrist fatigue by providing space for your hands so you can use them more easily during work sessions without risking hurting yourself because of repeated back ‘and forth hand slides , which happens often when there isn’t enough room underneath your palms as you type up documents throughout the day .
3) User convenience – Lastly , because most clamping trays attach easily onto practically any surface (with their respective brackets included), both home and office workers will find themselves able to customize their workspace quickly if need be; no professional help required since they make this process significantly easier! Plus , many models nowadays come smaller than ever before taking full advantage out functional yet aesthetics design schemes that work even where limited space makes things difficult (like right next near computer monitors).
Buying Guide for Best Clamp On Keyboard Tray
Types of Clamp on Keyboard Trays
When shopping for a clamp-on keyboard tray, there are two different types to consider — under desk and edge. Under desk keyboard trays attach to the underside of a desk, while edge-mounted keyboard trays attach to the side of the desk. Both types can be clamped on, but under desk models typically require an additional bracket for installation.
Features to Consider
When shopping for a clamp-on keyboard tray, you’ll want to consider several features, including design and adjustability. The design should have enough space for a keyboard and mouse, with adequate padding and armrests to provide ergonomic support throughout the day. Additionally, adjustable features such as tilt and swivel will allow you to position the tray in a comfortable position that suits your typing needs.
When choosing a clamp-on keyboard tray, size is an important factor. Most trays come in medium or large sizes, so it’s important to measure your workspace before making a purchase. This will ensure that the tray will fit comfortably on your desk without taking up too much space or being too small for your needs.
Clamp-on keyboard trays are typically made from either metal or plastic. Metal trays tend to be sturdier and longer lasting than plastic models, but they can also be more expensive. Plastic trays are usually cheaper but may not offer as much support or stability as metal models. It’s important to choose a material that will be durable and able to withstand regular use over time.
Clamp-on keyboard trays range in price from very affordable models under $50 all the way up to more expensive ones over $200 depending on features and materials used in construction. It’s important to be aware of your budget when shopping for a clamp-on keyboard tray so you can find one that fits both your needs and your wallet.
Frequently Asked Question
What are the top features to look for when selecting a clamp on keyboard tray?
1. Ergonomic Design: Look for a keyboard tray with an ergonomic design that provides the proper support for your wrists and arms while typing. 2. Adjustability: Make sure the keyboard tray is adjustable so it can be adjusted to the right height and angle for comfortable typing. 3. Sturdy Construction: Look for a keyboard tray that is made of high-quality materials and is able to support the weight of your keyboard. 4. Easy Installation: Choose a keyboard tray that is easy to install and requires minimal tools. 5. Cable Management: Look for a keyboard tray that comes with a cable management system to keep your workspace organized and clutter-free. 6. Mouse Tray: Some keyboard trays come with a mouse tray, which is great for keeping your mouse and other accessories close at hand.
What types of adjustable options are available with a clamp on keyboard tray?
Adjustable options available with a clamp on keyboard tray include height adjustments, tilt adjustments, and swivel adjustments. Height adjustments allow you to adjust the height of the keyboard tray to meet your ergonomic needs. Tilt adjustments allow you to adjust the angle of the tray for optimal typing and comfort. Swivel adjustments allow you to rotate the tray for better access to the keyboard and mouse.
How much weight can a clamp on keyboard tray typically hold?
A clamp on keyboard tray typically has a weight capacity of between 5 and 10 pounds.
Does a clamp on keyboard tray require specific studs or surfaces for installation?
Yes, a clamp on keyboard tray typically requires certain surfaces or studs to be able to attach the tray securely. The surfaces or studs must be strong enough to support the weight of the keyboard tray and the materials placed on it. Depending on the type of keyboard tray and the surface it is being attached to, additional hardware such as screws or anchors may be required.
What materials and finishes are offered with clamp on keyboard trays?
Clamp on keyboard trays are typically offered in a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, and wood. Finishes available are typically black, white, silver, or some combination of these colors. Some keyboard trays may also be available in a variety of wood finishes, such as cherry, maple, or oak.
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider our best clamp on keyboard tray – we are sure that it is the right choice for any work environment. Not only does it provide a sturdy and stylish design, but it also features an extremely adjustable mechanism which allows you to adjust the tray in three directions so you can be comfortable while typing. The ease of assembly and installation makes this product extremely user-friendly and able to fit almost any desk or table quickly.
Moreover, with its strong clamps and rubber feet grips ensures your accessories won’t slide as you type. Finally, our keyboard tray offers ergonomics advantages allowing you to sit in a more upright position which ultimately promotes better posture when working long hours at your desk.