PSC Exam 2021 New Question Pattern and Marks Distribution has declared by Primary Education Academy. PSC Short Syllabus 2021. Class five short syllabus download. Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) and National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE). There are some changes from last year. PSC Exam 2021 New Question Pattern and Marks Distribution download PDF.
PSC Exam 2021 Question Pattern
PSC Exam 2021 question pattern will be 80% of Competency-Based and 20% of Traditional. Bellow, you have to see the All subjects question pattern and marks distribution as a picture. Download file as PDF. You can check the PSC exam routine on this site.
Read the text/dialogue/diagram and answer questions 1, 2, 3, and 4. This text/dialogue/diagram will be given from the English for Today Class V book.
1. Match given words with their meanings / Fill in the blanks with the given words
2. True False
3. Answer short questions. Six (6) short constructed response questions will be given and students will have to answer all of them.
4. Short Composition Freewriting or by answering a set of questions related to the text. Students will write at least five sentences related to the given topic. (Capital letters, punctuation, correct spelling, and sentence structure will be marked.)
Read the text/dialogue/diagram and answer questions 5, 6, 7, and 8. This text/dialogue/diagram will not give from the book English for Today Class V, but it must be of similar difficulty level for Grade V students.
PSC Short Syllabus 2021
5. Fill in the blanks with the given words
6. True/ False
7. Answer short questions, Five (5) short constructed response questions will give and students will have to answer all of them.
8. Write a simple personal letter (clues will be given and students will have to write at least six sentences accordingly).
9. Make five WH questions from the given statements by using Who, What, When, Where, Why,
Which and How. Students will make questions with the underlined word(s).
10. Short questions using informative instructions. (Students will answer all the questions by
understanding short informative text instructions/ activities/ suggestions/ directions/ procedures to do any work)
11. Short questions/ Fill in the blanks by using information related to days, months, time, cardinal
and ordinal numbers in tables/ columns or words for figures.
12. Rearrange the given words in the correct order to make meaningful sentences
13. Form Fill up (Students will fill up a form by using given information)
You can download সরকারি প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয়ের বার্ষিক পাঠ পরিকল্পনা ২০২১ ৫ম শ্রেণি
PSC Exam 2021 new syllabus. There is a total of six subjects in the Primary Education Completion Examination National curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Mathematics, Primary Science, Bangladesh, and World Introduce and Religion.