The current generation of the Nissan Frontier, which began production in 2014, is available in two body styles: king cab and crew cab. It is available with either 2-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive, and there are four trim levels: S, SV, SL, and PRO-4X.
The Frontier comes standard with a 152-horsepower, 2.5-liter inline-4 engine. A 261-horsepower, 4.0-liter V6 is available as an option on all but the base S model. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both engines, while a 5-speed automatic is optional on 4×2 models and standard on 4×4 models.
Fuel economy for the Frontier is decent for a pickup truck. The base 4×2 model with the inline-4 engine and manual transmission has an EPA rating of 19 mpg city/23 mpg highway/21 mpg combined. Opting for the automatic transmission lowers those figures to 18/22/20 mpg. The V6 models have an EPA rating of 16/22/18 mpg with the manual transmission and 16/21/18 mpg with the automatic transmission.
If you’re in the market for a small pickup truck that can handle both work and play duties, the Nissan Frontier is a good choice. It’s relatively fuel efficient and reasonably priced, and it offers a comfortable ride and plenty of interior room for passengers and cargo alike.
Why Nissan Frontier Bumper Guard Is Necessary?
The best Nissan Frontier bumper guard is necessary to protect your investment. With proper installation, it will keep your vehicle looking like new and can save you money on repairs.
Our Top Picks For Best Nissan Frontier Bumper Guard
Best Nissan Frontier Bumper Guard Guidance
Tyger Auto TG-GD6N60158 Front Bumper Guard Fits 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier | Textured Black | Light Mount | Bull Bar
Looking to add some extra protection to your 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier? Check out the Tyger Auto TG-GD6N60158 Front Bumper Guard! This heavy-duty bumper guard is made of 2.5″ tubing and features a durable E-coating textured black finish that is resistant to rust. It also has a seamless welding for a sturdy structure. The kit includes one bumper guard and all mounting hardware and DIY installation manual. Plus, it has a pre-welded light mount channel for optional LED lights (lights excluded in the kit). And, if you need to relocate your license plate, this bumper guard has two pre-drilled mounting holes. Installation is easy with no drilling or cutting required. However, if your Frontier is equipped with tow hooks, they will need to be removed. Note: This bumper guard will interfere with front sensors if equipped.
Common Questions on Tyger Auto TG-GD6N60158 Front Bumper Guard Fits 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier | Textured Black | Light Mount | Bull Bar• What is the weight of this bumper guard?
The weight of this bumper guard is 15lbs.
• What is the height of this bumper guard?
The height of this bumper guard is 21.5″.
• What is the width of this bumper guard?
The width of this bumper guard is 6.5″.
• What is the length of this bumper guard?
The length of this bumper guard is 54.5″.
• What is the material of this bumper guard?
The material of this bumper guard is steel.
Why We Like This
• US design patented TYGER Guard• The kit includes one bumper guard and all mounting hardware and DIY installation manual• Made of heavy duty 2 5inch tubing frame with durable E coating textured black finish for rust resistance and customized look• Seamless welding for a sturdy structure• Pre welded light mount channel for optional LED lights(Lights excluded in the kit)
Additional Product Information
KYX Bull Bar for Nissan Frontier 2005-2021/ Pathfinder 2005-2007/ Xterra 2005-2015, with LED Light Bar Brush Guard, Pickup Truck Off-Road Front Bumper 3″ Grille Guard Skid Plate, Black
If you’re looking for an extremely tough and durable bull bar for your Nissan Frontier 2005-2021/ Pathfinder 2005-2007/ Xterra 2005-2015, then you’ll want to check out the KYX Bull Bar. This bad boy is made of a 3-inch heavy-duty all-steel frame, with a scratch-resistant, corrosion-resistant powder-coated surface and removable skid plate. It also features a built-in LED light bar, so you can get excellent clear visibility when driving at night or off-roading. Best of all, it’s a 100% bolt-on design, so you can easily install it at home using common garage tools.
Common Questions on KYX Bull Bar for Nissan Frontier 2005-2021/ Pathfinder 2005-2007/ Xterra 2005-2015, with LED Light Bar Brush Guard, Pickup Truck Off-Road Front Bumper 3″ Grille Guard Skid Plate, Black• What is the kyx bull bar?
The KYX Bull Bar is a grille guard and light bar combo that fits on 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier and 2005-2007 Pathfinder models. It includes a 3″ LED light bar and brush guard, and provides protection for your truck’s front bumper and grill.
• How do I install the KYX Bull Bar?
Installation is simple and requires no drilling or cutting. Simply remove the parts from the box and follow the included instructions.
• What are the benefits of the KYX Bull Bar?
The KYX Bull Bar provides protection for your truck’s front bumper and grill, and also includes a 3″ LED light bar. It’s a great way to add style and functionality to your truck.
• Is the KYX Bull Bar backed by a warranty?
Yes, the KYX Bull Bar comes with a 3-year warranty.
Why We Like This
• Perfect Fit for Nissan Frontier 2005 2021/ Nissan Pathfinder 2005 2007/ Nissan Xterra 2005 2015• Built in LED light bar for excellent clear visibility at night or during off roading• 100% bolt on design, pre drilled holes, no drilling needed for installation• 3 inch heavy duty all steel frame, with scratch resistant, corrosion resistant powder coated surface• Removable skid plate for easy cleaning and maintenance
ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar Compatible with 2005-2007 Pathfinder/ 2005-2015 Xterra/ 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier Push Bumper Grille Brush Guard (Black)
Most modern cars and trucks have some form of front end protection, whether it be a simple bumper or a full-fledged bull bar. ECOTRIC’s 3″ Bull Bar is a great way to add both style and function to your vehicle. This tough looking push bumper mounts directly to the front of your truck or SUV, providing extra grill protection from both impact and debris. The ECOTRIC Bull Bar is made from lightweight powdercoated carbon steel for strength and durability, and comes with powdercoated mounting brackets to protect your vehicle’s front end from minor impacts. The 3″ diameter tubing is seam welding construction for extra reinforcement, and pre-drilled for auxiliary light mounting. Installation is simple and can be done with basic hand tools.
Common Questions on ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar Compatible with 2005-2007 Pathfinder/ 2005-2015 Xterra/ 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier Push Bumper Grille Brush Guard (Black)• What are the dimensions of the ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar?
The ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar has a width of 3 inches and a height of 22.5 inches.
• What is the weight capacity of the ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar?
The ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar can support up to 300 lbs.
• What is the maximum tire size that can be used with the ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar?
The ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar can accommodate up to a 35″ tire.
• What is the ground clearance of the ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar?
The ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar has a ground clearance of 3.5 inches.
• What is the warranty period for the ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar?
The ECOTRIC 3″ Bull Bar has a one year warranty.
Why We Like This
• FITMENT This bull bar is compatible with 2005 2007 Nissan Pathfinder, 2005 2015 Nissan Xterra, 2005 2021 Nissan Frontier (Tow Hooks Must Be Removed).• FEATURE Bull Bar adds a tough look to trucks and SUVs while offering extra grill protection! As a safety feature, traditional bars are built to protect the vehicle, which is considered less safe than allowing controlled deformation to absorb kinetic energy during a collision.• EXTERNAL DESIGN Modern design of bull bars and roo bars has advanced so a bull bar is design to fit in the front of a vehicle to protect it and its passengers from damage in a collision with objects and animals.• HEAVY DUTY Made of Lightweight Powdercoated Carbon Steel for Strength and Durability Powder Coated mounting Brackets Protects Vehicle Front End from Minor Impacts 3″ Enlarged Diameter Tubing with Seamless Welding Construction for Extra Reinforcement.• EASY INSTALLATION Hardware and installation instruction are included Pre Drilled for Auxiliary Light Mounting Cutting & drilling may be required.
Additional Product Information
TAC 3″ Bull Bar Fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier / 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra / 2005-2007 Nissan Pathfinder Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard (Tow Hooks Must be Removed)
If you’re looking for a way to beef up the front end of your Nissan Frontier, Xterra or Pathfinder, look no further than the TAC 3″ Bull Bar. Made of heavy duty steel and finished with a dual stage powder coat in gloss black, this bull bar is sure to give your ride a tough, aggressive look. Not to mention, it’ll also provide some protection and visibility in case of an accident or unfavorable weather conditions.
Some cutting may be required for installation, but it’s otherwise a direct bolt-on (remove factory tow hooks if equipped). Plus, all necessary hardware and instructions are included. And for peace of mind, the TAC 3″ Bull Bar comes with a standard 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Common Questions on TAC 3″ Bull Bar Fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier / 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra / 2005-2007 Nissan Pathfinder Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard (Tow Hooks Must be Removed)• What is the purpose of a TAC 3″ Bull Bar?
The TAC 3″ Bull Bar is designed to protect the front end of your vehicle from minor impact damage. It also provides a convenient place to mount a winch or other recovery equipment.
• How do I install the TAC 3″ Bull Bar?
First, remove the tow hooks from your vehicle if equipped. Next, use the provided mounting brackets to attach the bull bar to your vehicle’s frame. Finally, install the provided skid plate to protect the bottom of your vehicle.
• Will the TAC 3″ Bull Bar fit my vehicle?
The TAC 3″ Bull Bar is designed to fit 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier and 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra models. It will also fit 2005-2007 Nissan Pathfinder models, but the tow hooks must be removed.
• What is the warranty period for the TAC 3″ Bull Bar?
The TAC 3″ Bull Bar carries a 3-year limited warranty.
Why We Like This
• Fit 2005 2021 Frontier / 2005 2015 Xterra / 2005 2007 Pathfinder (Tow hooks must be removed)• TAC bull bar creates a tough, heavy duty appearance on the front end of your car while also providing protection and visibility.• TAC bull bar is made of heavy duty steel with dual stage powder coated glosses black finish.• Cutting may be required Direct bolt on (Remove factory tow hooks if equipped), all mounting hardware and Installation instruction included Professional installation is always highly recommended• High quality standard 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects!
Additional Product Information
TAC Bull Bar Compatible with 2022 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck 3” Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard Off Road Accessories
The TAC Bull Bar Compatible with 2022 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck 3” Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard Off Road Accessories is a great way to add protection and style to your truck. The bull bar is made from heavy duty mild steel with a black powder coated finish that is resistant to rust and scratches. The mounting hardware and installation instructions are included, and the bull bar is easy to install. The TAC Bull Bar has a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Common Questions on TAC Bull Bar Compatible with 2022 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck 3” Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard Off Road Accessories• What is the product?
The TAC Bull Bar is a compatible with the 2022 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck 3” Black Front Bumper Grille Guard Brush Guard Off Road Accessories.
• What are the dimensions of the product?
The TAC Bull Bar dimensions are 4.9 x 36.4 x 6.7 inches.
• What is the weight of the product?
The TAC Bull Bar weight is 12.6 pounds.
• What is the maximum capacity of the product?
The TAC Bull Bar has a maximum capacity of 500 pounds.
• What are the dimensions of the shipping box?
Shipping dimensions for the TAC Bull Bar are 4.9 x 36.4 x 6.7 inches.
Why We Like This
• Fits perfectly on 2022 Frontier models• OE quality made with heavy duty mild steel and a black powder coated finish for rust resistance and anti scratch properties• Direct bolt on installation (no tow hook model should be cut on the bumper according to the instruction)• All mounting hardware and installation instruction included• 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Benefits of Nissan Frontier Bumper Guard
Looking for a good way to protect your Nissan Frontier’s bumper? Then you should consider getting a bumper guard. Bumper guards provide an extra layer of protection for your vehicle’s bumper, and they can help keep it looking new by absorbing impact and protecting against scratches and other damage. They’re also relatively easy to install, so you can do it yourself in just a few minutes.
There are many different types of bumper guards available on the market, so you’ll need to decide which one is right for your needs. If you frequently drive on rough terrain or in bad weather conditions, then you’ll need a more heavy-duty option that can withstand more abuse. On the other hand, if you just want something that looks good and provides basic protection, then there are plenty of lighter-weight options available as well.
Installing a bumper guard is usually a simple process that doesn’t require any special tools or skills. In most cases, all you’ll need to do is remove the existing bolts from your Frontier’s front fascia (the plastic paneling beneath the headlights) using an appropriately sized socket wrench.
Buying Guide for Best Nissan Frontier Bumper Guard
When looking for the best Nissan Frontier bumper guard, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the material of the bumper guard. Most Nissan Frontiers come with plastic or steel bumpers, so you’ll want to find a bumper guard that is made from a durable material that can withstand impacts. Second, think about the size and shape of the bumper guard. You’ll want to make sure it will fit snugly on your Frontier’s bumper and won’t impede your visibility when driving. Finally, consider the price of the bumper guard. While you don’t want to spend a lot of money on this accessory, you also don’t want to skimp on quality. With these things in mind, you should be able to find the best Nissan Frontier bumper guards available.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the best nissan frontier bumper guard?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preferences. Some people might prefer a bumper guard that is made of durable material in order to protect the vehicle from minor bumps and scrapes, while others might prefer a bumper guard that is stylish and enhances the look of the vehicle. Ultimately, the best nissan frontier bumper guard is the one that meets the individual’s needs and preferences.
What are the different types of nissan frontier bumper guards?
There are several different types of Nissan Frontier bumper guards available on the market. Some are designed to protect the entire bumper, while others only cover the lower portion. There are also guards available that attach to the side of the vehicle to provide additional protection.
What are the benefits of using a nissan frontier bumper guard?
There are several benefits of using a Nissan Frontier bumper guard. First, it can help protect your vehicle’s bumper from scuffs, scrapes, and other types of damage. Second, it can give your vehicle a more aggressive and stylish look. Third, it can help to deflect minor impacts away from your vehicle’s bumper, helping to keep it in better condition.
How do you install a nissan frontier bumper guard?
Most nissan frontier bumper guards are installed using screws and bolts. It is important to follow the instructions that come with the bumper guard to ensure proper installation.
How do you clean a nissan frontier bumper guard?
There are a few ways to clean a Nissan Frontier bumper guard. One way is to use a mild soap and water solution. Another way is to use a mixture of vinegar and water.
There’s no doubt that the Nissan Frontier is a great truck. It’s got a lot of features that make it stand out from the competition, and it’s got a great reputation for being reliable and durable. But what really makes the Frontier a great truck is its ability to take on any challenge you throw at it. Whether you’re looking for a tough off-road vehicle or a dependable workhorse, the Frontier is up to the task. And with a wide range of accessories and customization options, you can make your Frontier exactly what you need it to be. So if you’re in the market for a new truck, be sure to check out the Nissan Frontier. You won’t be disappointed.