Northern Electricity Supply Company has published the NESCO job circular 2021. Here you can apply easily to www career.nesco.gov.bd. Northern Electricity Supply Company (NESCO) Limited, following re-circular has been made in compliance with the order of Ministry of Public Administration circular 2021 in respect of determining maximum age limit as of 25/03/2020. Get the NESCO exam date, admit card, and NESCO exam result.
NESCO Job Circular 2021
However, Candidates who have already applied in the aforesaid circular needn’t apply further. All the employees will get salaries as per the National pay scale 2021.
Assistant Engineer: At least graduate in Electrical (Engineering) (Electrical) Engineering/EEE from any recognized
Assistant Engineer (Civil): At least graduate in Civil Engineering (Engineering) from any recognized University.
Assistant Manager (HR/Admin): At least Master’s Degree in Management. Public Administration or MBA (HRM | Management) from any recognized University.
Assistant Manager (Finance Accounts): At least a Master’s Degree in Accounting.
Assistant Manager (ICT): At least graduate in CSE/IT/ECE/ETE Computer Science (CS/Infomation and Communication Technology (ICT) from any recognized University.
Sub-Assistant Engineer Ar least Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Engineering) (Electrical) from any recognized Educational Institution.
Sub-Assistant Engineer At least Diploma in Civil Engineering (Engineering) (Civil) from any recognized Educational Institution.
Junior Assistant Manager: At least Diploma in (ICT) (Customer Service, CSE/IT/ECE/ETE Computer Science &
Junior Assistant Manager Technology Data Communication and Taka Networking/Computer Technology from (ICT) any recognized Educational Institution.
Junior Assistant Manager At least Bachelor Degree in (Finance Accounts), Commerce/Business Studies, or Bachelor of Business Administration or MBA from any recognized University.
In this instance, House rent, festival bonuses, recognized provident fund, group insurance, encashment of earned leave, gratuity, medical allowances, and transport allowances will be provided as per company policy. Income tax shall have to be paid by the employee.
1. Age limit as of 25/03/2020 is a maximum of 30 (thirty) years. In the case of departmental candidates having required qualifications, age may be relaxed as per the Service Rules of the Company. Age limit in case of son/daughter of Freedom Fighters and Disable candidates is a maximum of 32 (thirty-two) years as of 25/03/2020.
2. Candidates who passed in the grading system must possess at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 5.00 and a CGPA of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00 and passed in the conventional system (class/division) must possess at least 2nd class/division. No third Division/Class or equivalent at any stage of the academic career shall be acceptable.
3. Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability.
4. Must have strong communication skills in Bengali & English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
5. Incorrect/incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be entertained and liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process.
6. Persuasion of any kind will automatically disqualify the candidature.
7. The appointing authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application or the entire recruitment process and increase or decrease the number of posts positions as deemed appropriate. No explanation for such action will be provided.
8. No TADA will be provided to the applicants for appearing in the examination.
9. Candidates currently serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Power Utility organizations must have to apply through proper channels.
10. Candidates can apply for only one post at a time. 11. The Examination schedule will be published later on considering the Covid-19 situation.
(i) Interested candidates shall have to apply through the ‘Online Application Form’ wherein a
scanned photograph & signature of the candidates have to be inserted into due place.
(ii) The online application form will be available on the career site of https://career.nesco.gov.bd during the application period from 07/10/2021 (12.00 AM) to 21/10/2021 (upto 5.00 PM).
(iii) Candidates applied for the post mentioned in Sl. No. I to 5 shall have to pay Tk. 1500/- (One
Thousand Five Hundred) and SI. No 6 to 10 shall have to pay Tk. 1000/- (One Thousand) taka following necessary instructions mentioned in http://career.nesco.gov.bd.
Exam Date, Seat Plan
However, this is the right place where you have to get the actual information of Northern Electricity Supply Company NESCO exam date, time. As well as the NESCO seat plan for the written exam. In this post, we will update the exam date, and seat plan according to the authority notice. So, keep visiting for future info regarding this NESCO job circular 2021.
Exam Date: 31 December 2021
There will exam date and notice for NESCO for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil), Assistant Manager (HR/Admin, Finance/Accounts, ICT), Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil), Junior Assistant Manager (Customer Service, Smart Metering, Q&M, Finance/Accounts). We hope to get the admit card already. Check the seat plan as well.
Finally, you are at the last stage of this NESCO job circular 2021. We hope that the Northern Electricity Supply Company NESCO job online application process, exam date, admit card download, seat plan, and NESCO job result in this post.