Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd invites applications from the Bangladeshi nationals for filling up the following post on contract basis as per the following terms and conditions for the post of Aircraft Mechanic, Pay Group-3 (Tech). The Biman Bangladesh Circular has published on 17 November 2019 at Ittefaq. Also their official website at www biman airlines com. Application Deadline 18 December 2019. Get Biman Bangladesh’s job result.
Biman Bangladesh jobs Circular 2020 | www biman-airlines com
Job Title : Aircraft Mechanic, Pay Group-3 (Tech)
Number of Post : 39
Qualification: a) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) degree with SSC and HSC (Science) having 1st Division/GPA 3.0 in each exam. HSC in Science group must have minimum 60% numbers/’A’ letter grades in Math & Physics. Or
b) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) degree with at least Average C in ‘O’ level (Best 5 subjects) and Average C in ‘A’ level (Best 2 subjects with minimum ‘C’ grades in Math & Physics.
c) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME-Aerospace or Avionics) Degree with Airworthiness Legislation and Human Performance & Limitations must be from any CAAB recognized Institution. More govt job circular in Bangladesh.
d) AME Degree from Bangladesh Airlines Training Centre (BATC) will be given preference.
e) Must have one year ‘On Job Training’ on Aircraft Maintenance in any reputed Airlines.
f) Aircraft Maintenance experience on Boeing 737-800/Boeing 777-300/200ER aircraft from any IOSA certified Airlines will be given preference.
g) No GED degree is acceptable.
h) In case of any equivalent degree from other systems not mentioned above, an equivalence certificate including equivalent GPA/CGPA from Education Board/UGC is required.
i) Should have the practical knowledge of Computer & Internet.
Salary: Tk.30,800.00 (consolidated) per month and other admissible benefits.
Nature of employment: Initially for 03(three) years on a contract basis. The service may be permanently absorbed after the successful completion of three years of contractual service and required training at BATC.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form [available in Biman website www.biman-airlines.com ] with covering letter attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized & 1 copy of stamp size color photograph along with attested copy of all necessary educational certificates, experience certificate, NID and a nationality certificate from respective local Chairman/Mayor/Word Commissioner of Union Parishad/Paurashava/City Corporation. In the case of a descendant of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
2. Candidates will require attaching Postal Order/Pay Order (from any scheduled Bank of Bangladesh) of Tk.250/-(Taka two hundred and fifty) only in favor of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
3. No affidavit will be accepted in respect of the date of birth.
4. Candidates of Manikganj, Munshiganj, Narsingdi, Faridpur, Gopalganj, Shariatpur, Kishorganj, Tangail, Chittagong, Bandarban, Chandpur, Noakhali, Feni, Dinajpur, Thakurgaon, Chapai Nawabganj, Jessore, Magura, Kushtia, Chuadanga, Meherpur and Pirojpur districts need not apply.
5. Dependent/District/Freedom Fighters & Special Quotas will be followed.
6. Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous must apply through proper channel.
7. Eligible candidates will need to appear at written examination and interview organized by Biman. Date, Time and Venue of written examination and interview will be notified through email as well as website.
8. Candidates should clearly mark the Name of Post on top of the Envelope.
9. Applications not conforming to the requisite qualifications & not providing attested copies of supporting documents will be rejected outright.
10. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview, test, etc.
12. Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
13. The application must reach the following addressee latest by 20/11/2016.
Biman Bangladesh job result
About all the other information about this job circular, you may find in the Advertisement. We will update here the Biman Bangladesh jobs Circular “Aircraft Mechanic” written exam date and time, seat plan. Also, Biman Bangladesh’s job written exam result as well via www biman-airlines com. As well as, Biman Bangladesh job result for other post and viva schedule, viva result publish in this post.teletalk com bd www biman-airlines com. caab teleta.