5’ 8” bodybuilders have a unique platform to showcase their talents, due to their combination of physique and height. 5’8” bodybuilders don't have to worry about having too much height for their frame, nor too small a frame for their height. This allows them to strive towards the leanest and meanest physiques possible, often resulting in impressive figures that both inspire and impress.
Table Of Content:
- What Are The Ideal Body Measurements? | Muscle & Strength
- Determining Natural Bodybuilding & Arm Size Potential | Tiger Fitness
- Ideal body weight for 5'8? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- Healthy Weight & Height for Bodybuilding | livestrong
- Ideal weight for 5'8" male - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- Ideal Weight at 5'8"? - Bigger Stronger Leaner - Forums - T Nation
- 12 Famous Short Bodybuilders
- How Much Muscle Can You Gain Naturally? - BuiltLean
- Why is it so rare to see a bodybuilder who is 5'8 and 295 lbs? - Quora
- Reps and Sets: How Many Reps Should You Do?
1. What Are The Ideal Body Measurements? | Muscle & Strength
Find out what the ideal measurements are for a natural bodybuilder or a classical muscular male ... I'm 5' 8” tall and I weigh 174-176 for competitions.
2. Determining Natural Bodybuilding & Arm Size Potential | Tiger Fitness
Jul 18, 2018 ... 5'8" - 160 pounds max weight, 150 pounds max lean body mass; 5'9" - 166 pounds max weight, 156 pounds max lean body mass; 5'10" - 171 pounds max ...
3. Ideal body weight for 5'8? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
At 5'8 for a long term goal aim for 170 ~10%. Anything under 160 and you'll probably look too skinny.
4. Healthy Weight & Height for Bodybuilding | livestrong
The ideal weight for someone 5 feet, 7 inches is 170 pounds and for 5 feet, 8 inches it is 175 pounds. Ideal weight increases by five pounds per inch until you ...
5. Ideal weight for 5'8" male - Bodybuilding.com Forums
I would say that anything from 181-242 lbs would be good; I have weighed everything in that range at roughly the same height and can tell you ...
6. Ideal Weight at 5'8"? - Bigger Stronger Leaner - Forums - T Nation
Feb 10, 2017 ... Usually size carried in the lower body can really push weights up. A symmetrical bodybuilder of 5'8 will usually weigh more than a physique ...
7. 12 Famous Short Bodybuilders
Apr 26, 2018 ... 5'5.5″. Flex Lewis has been lifting weights seriously since he was 15 years old. He was also a semi-professional Rugby player in his native ...
8. How Much Muscle Can You Gain Naturally? - BuiltLean
Jan 5, 2022 ... If you see a 250lb bodybuilder with veins popping out all over the place, ... One of my trainers is 5'8” and 210lb, probably 12% body fat.
9. Why is it so rare to see a bodybuilder who is 5'8 and 295 lbs? - Quora
Even being a solid guy at my height of 5'10 and to weigh 230 would take a disciplined diet and weight lifting regimen.
10. Reps and Sets: How Many Reps Should You Do?
Already have a Bodybuilding account with BodyFit? ... While choosing a weight at which you can do just 8-12 reps builds muscle, it also builds strength, ...
Is 5' 8" considered an ideal height for bodybuilding?
Yes, it is considered ideal as it allows a bodybuilder to create the desired shape while still maintaining balance in posture during competitions. This also reduces fatigue due to longer training sessions.
How many calories should a 5' 8" bodybuilder consume?
A 5' 8" bodybuilder should consume around 2200-3500 calories per day depending on the activities involved in training, with the proper macronutrient breakdown (50% carbohydrates, 30% proteins, 20% fats) in order to reach ideal weight goals.
What type of exercises are best for a 5'8" bodybuilder?
Compound exercises such as squats and deadlifts are recommended since they involve multiple muscle groups whilst pushing theroutines harder while increasing muscle mass efficiently. Isolation exercises such as bicep curls and tricep extensions can then be used to target specific muscles that may not be fully covered by compound lifts.
Are there any dietary supplements beneficial for 5'8" bodybuilders?
Yes! Supplements such as creatine, whey protein powder and branch chain amino acids can provide additional energy or nutrients when paired with a well-balanced nutrition plan tailored specifically for each individual's needs.
Does cutting fibres help with weight loss for a 5'8" bodybuilder?
Yes - cutting fibres helps with weight loss for a 5'8" bodybuilder because it helps reduce fat intake while still providing ample amounts of carbohydrates and proteins necessary for muscle growth and maintenance. Unlike traditional diets which focus solely on reducing calorie intake without considering nutrient requirements, cutting fibres ensures that all components necessary for optimal performance are met whilst still achieving desired results safely and sustainably.
Being 5’ 8” provides an ideal platform from which bodybuilders can achieve impressive results by focusing on creating well-balanced diets tailored towards both their individual health goals as well as optimal physical performance when coupled with appropriate exercise selection so that one can reach their full potential!