Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 of Management Trainee Officer. Mutual Trust Bank Limited has invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of “MTB Management Trainee Officer 2017 ” (MMT Program 2017). Bellow you have to see the job details and educational qualification and how to apply online. The circular has published on Daily Star newspaper and MTB official website at www mutualtrustbank com/career. Candidates must be submit application form by Mutual Trust Bank Online by e-recruitment system by 30 March 2017 at www career.mutualtrustbank.com.
Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 of Management Trainee Officer
Position: MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2017 (MMT 2017)
Qualification and other competencies :
- MBA/MBM/MSS masters degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad.
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 out 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages
- Possess and entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, self motivated and driven to succeed in highly competitive and challenging environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking with strong presentation skills
- Excellent proficiency in computer literacy and communication
- Interested in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
Age limit: 30 years (as of February 28, 2017)
MTB Offers as Salary:
- An intensive orientation and induction program
- Technical, motivational and leadership training programs, held at the well-equipped MTB training institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad, to ensure that the MMTs are equipped to take up the challenges of being future leaders of the banking industry.
- A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm, passion and pride, in search of excellence
- Fast track career, as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance
- During the one year probation period, MMTs will be entitled to a monthly consolidated salary of BDT 60000.00. Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT 85,000.00.
MMTs will be posted at any of its office, branch or subsidiary in the country.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
Application Procedure Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 of Management Trainee Officer:
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www mutualtrustbank com ro completing the application form and submitting it through the MTB e-Recruitment system.
Here we will update Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2017 of Management Trainee Officer written exam result, viva result. As well as written exam date and time, also the seat plan. You will get mobile SMS for written exam notification.
Last Date of Application : March 30, 2017
MTB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-abled persons. Any canvassing or influencing the selection process will result in automatic disqualification of the application.