LankaBangla Finance Job Circular 2017 publish on www lankabangla com. LankaBangla Finance (LBFL) is the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 18 (eighteen) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance has set new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last 3 (three) years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail, SME and Liability Management. LBFL has also got strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries-LBFL Securities, LBFL Investments and LBFL Asset Management Company. It has a strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014, SAFA- an apex body of SAARC.
To strengthen its continuous business growth and operational efficiency, LBFL is looking for positive, ambitious, results driven, smart and career oriented enthusiastic individuals as Trainee Credit Analyst for Credit Risk
Management Division: Trainee Credit Analyst
Vacant Position: Fifteen (15)
Job Location: Bogra/Barisal/ Sylhet/ Chittagong/Rajshahi /Comilla/ Jessore/Khulna
Employment Type: Trainee Credit Analyst
Career Progression: This position is combination of two stages. In first stage, selected candidates will undergo on a trainee
period for one year. Upon successful completion of one year, competent employees will be absorbed
as Assistant Officer as per the policy of the company.
Salary: Initial salary as Trainee Credit Analyst will be BDT 15,000. After completion of one year trainee period,
successful incumbent will be absorbed as Assistant Officer under Credit Risk Management Division
along with regular pay of BDT 25,000 and other fringe benefits of the company.
1. To do pre-screening of loan application whether loan application meets the criteria of credit policy & product guide line
2. To check documents provided with the loan application.
3. To prepare loan application based on financial information and other information provided with loan application form
4. To visit client’s office/business/residence premises if required and submit visit report to supervisor.
5. To perform other task assigned by supervisor.
- BBA/ MBA major in Accounting/Finance with minimum CGPA: 3.00, no job experience is required, fresh graduates with good
analytical skills are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge on MS Office; especially in MS excel.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume with current photograph and preferred job
location through our online link https://www.lankabangla.com/career/trainee-credit-analyst/ . Only online applications will be accepted. Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
Here we will publish the LankaBangla Finance job written exam result as well as viva result. So keep in touch for further information about this job circular.