Here we will update the best Pharmaceutical Companies of Bangladesh . Top 10 BD Pharma name. Pharmaceutical companies are the most important company in any country. They are the supplier of medicine. So they have to be careful in their work. There are numerous numbers of pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh. Now, will discuss the top ten pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh. We made the list according to the sales, company assets and their quality of product.
Best Top Ten Pharmaceutical Companies of Bangladesh
1. Square Pharmaceutical Ltd: Square today symbolizes a name – a state of mind, but its journey to the growth, prosperity has been no bed of roses. From the inception of 1958, it has today burgeoned into one of the op line conglomerates in Bangladesh. Square Pharmaceutical, the flagship company, is holding the strong leadership position in the pharmaceutical industry of Bangladesh in since 1985.
2. Beximco Pharmaceutical Ltd: Beximco Pharmaceutical Ltd an emerging generic drug player committed to providing for accessing to affordable medicine. Companies state of the art manufacturing facilities has been accredited by the regulatory authorities of USA, Australia, European Union, Canada, and Brazil.
3. Eskayef Bangladesh Limited: The Eskayef Bangladesh Limited, the world class health care provider, is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh. Eskayef Bangladesh Limited is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of a wide range of therapeutic drugs, bulk pellets, and nutrition products with annual sales surpassing 60 million US dollar.Corporate Office Location: Gulshan Tower, Plot#31, Road# 53, Gulshan North C/A, Dhaka-1212.
4. Incepta Pharmaceutical Ltd: Incepta Pharmaceutical Ltd is one of the leading pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh, established in 1999.The company has a very big manufacturing facility located Savar and Dharma, the company produces various types of dosage forms which include tablets, capsules, oral liquids, ampoules, ointments, injections etc.
5. RENATA Ltd: Renata Limited, Plot No. 1, Milk Vita Road, Section-7, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh, GPO Box No. 303, Phone : (880-2) 8011012, 8011013, Fax : (880-2) 8011956, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://renata-ltd.com.
6. Sanofi Bangladesh Ltd: Sanofi is a global integrated healthcare leader focused patients needs to be engaged in research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of innovative therapeutic solutions. Sanofi has a core strength in healthcare, with 7 growth platforms, diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and new Genzyme.
7. Nuvista Pharma Ltd: Nuvista Pharma Ltd has been operating in Bangladesh since 1964as Organon (Bangladesh) which was a subsidiary Organon International, the human healthcare business unit of Akzo Nobel based in the Netherlands.
8. Opsonin Pharma Ltd: Opsonin Pharma Ltd develops, manufactures and markets generic medicines for human use. Opsonin Pharma Ltd value added products improve the life of people in Bangladesh as well as abroad and help them enjoy longer, healthier and more productive life.
9. Popular Pharmaceutical Ltd: Popular Pharmaceutical Ltd is the pioneer manufacturer of human insulin in Bangladesh, is a company of Popular Group. Popular Pharmaceutical Ltd is the leading corporate house in the private sector Health Care Management of the country.
10. Aristo Pharma Ltd: Aristo Pharma Ltd is one of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies of Bangladesh. The company started its journey in 1986 with the honest promise to provide quality medicine at affordable prices.
All of those are most famous and popular pharmaceutical companies of Bangladesh.